FAFSA School Codes for North Dakota
This page will help you find the Federal School Code for all North Dakota colleges and universities that interest you.
What's a Federal School Code? The correct Federal or FAFSA School Code on your FAFSA application helps you qualify for both federal and North Dakota financial aid programs. Click Here to find your school code.
What do I do with a Federal School Code? You use this code to complete your FAFSA. Once you've found the FAFSA School Code you need, list it alongside the names of schools you want to attend in the Eligibility for Aid section.
You can get more tips on how to complete the FAFSA in our free step-by-step FAFSA guide.
Note: Some North Dakota schools may have different FAFSA school codes for their various campuses or special programs. Make sure the code you find is the exact one you need.
North Dakota FAFSA School Codes
Choose from the dropdown menu to view your school information, including its Federal School Code.
- Select School
- Bismarck State College
- Cankdeska Cikana Community College
- Dakota College at Bottineau
- Dickinson State University
- Fort Berthold Community College
- Headquarters Academy of Hair Design Inc
- Jamestown College
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc-Fargo Downtown
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc-Fargo West
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc-Grand Forks
- JZ Trend Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School
- Lake Region State College
- Mayville State University
- Medcenter One College of Nursing
- Minot State University
- Moler Barber College
- North Dakota State College of Science
- North Dakota State University-Main Campus
- Salon Professional Academy
- Sitting Bull College
- The Hair Academy
- Trinity Bible College
- Turtle Mountain Community College
- United Tribes Technical College
- University of Mary
- University of North Dakota
- Valley City State University
- Williston State College
Search for more schools! Are you looking for more local schools to apply to? Do you want to learn more about the programs and degrees offered at surrounding schools? Want to compare tuition costs? Search online at HowToGetIn.com for detailed admissions information about all colleges and universities in North Dakota.
How about some scholarships? Scholarships and grants are your first step in the process of finding free money for college. They typically never need to be repaid, and as such are the preferred form of financial aid if you can get them. Search for scholarships in North Dakota now — it's never too late or too early to apply!
Have more questions? Our team of Student Advocates answer questions daily — head over to our forum to post yours!