Contact FAFSA Online
Requests Regarding Your FAFSA Status or FAFSA PIN
Only the Department of Education may provide you with your FAFSA status or Federal Student Aid PIN. Please call toll-free 1-800-433-3243 or visit http://www.pin.ed.gov/PINWebApp/pinindex.jsp to inquire about the status of your FAFSA application or to request a FAFSA PIN.
Most People Contact Us to Ask...
These are the most frequently asked questions we receive at FAFSA Online. Please read these to determine if your question can be answered before sending us a message.
- What's my FAFSA status?
- What's my FAFSA PIN?
- I filled out my FAFSA but was not eligible, what do I do now?
- Do I have to fill the FAFSA out every year?
- My parents will not help me fill out the FAFSA, or give me any of their information. What are my options?
- How do you go about filling out the FAFSA if I am divorced and remarried? Does my ex fill one out as well? Do we list our current spouses?
- In order to get a Stafford Loan or a Parent PLUS Loan, do I need to fill out a FAFSA?
- More frequently asked questions
Financial Aid Forum
c/o Student Loan Network
10000 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Get answers by phone:
Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243)