What are the FAFSA deadlines?
In general, check with your school's financial aid office. We have provided an overview of the state financial aid deadlines. Most schools, agencies and scholarship providers will expect that your financial aid applications are completed no later than June 30. Be aware, however, that there is a limited amount of available funds and they are disbursed on a first-come, first-serve basis. In addition, be aware of federal financial aid deadlines.
More FAFSA Questions and Answers:
- What are the FAFSA deadlines?
- Who is a dependent student?
- What's my FAFSA status?
- What is a dislocated worker?
- What if my parents do not want to submit their information for the FAFSA?
- I filled out my FAFSA but was not eligible, what do I do now?
- What is the purpose of a FAFSA Renewal form?
- What if I have a non-traditional family situation?
- What's my FAFSA PIN?
- Do I have to fill out the FAFSA every school year?
- How do you go about filling out the FAFSA if I am divorced and remarried? Does my ex fill one out as well? Do we list our current spouses?
- In order to get a Stafford loan or a Parent Plus loan, do I need to fill out a FAFSA?
- How do 529 plans affect financial aid?
- Can you mail me a FAFSA?
- Can you mail me a renewal FAFSA?
- How long is the FAFSA process?
- What are the final steps of the FAFSA?
- How long does it take for my school to receive the FAFSA?
- What's the difference between a FAFSA and a renewal FAFSA?
- What's the difference between a paper FAFSA and a FAFSA on the Web?
- Where should I mail my completed FAFSA paper application?
- What's the difference between a FAFSA application and a FASFA application?