What's the difference between a FAFSA application and a FASFA application?

Many students and parents try to locate the FAFSA application by searching for FASFA, fasfa com, fasfa edu, fasfa gov, fasfa gov edu, FASA, fasa com, fasa edu, fasa gov, fasa gov edu.

However, the correct term is FAFSA, not FASFA or FASA. Filing your FAFSA online is free but if you search for the wrong term, you may find a website that asks you to pay a fee to file the wrong form. Don't pay to file the FAFSA! If you need help with your FAFSA financial aid application, don't hesitate to talk to your school's financial aid officer or call 1-800-433-3243.

More FAFSA Questions and Answers: