What's the difference between a FAFSA application and a FASFA application?
Many students and parents try to locate the FAFSA application by searching for FASFA, fasfa com, fasfa edu, fasfa gov, fasfa gov edu, FASA, fasa com, fasa edu, fasa gov, fasa gov edu.
However, the correct term is FAFSA, not FASFA or FASA. Filing your FAFSA online is free but if you search for the wrong term, you may find a website that asks you to pay a fee to file the wrong form. Don't pay to file the FAFSA! If you need help with your FAFSA financial aid application, don't hesitate to talk to your school's financial aid officer or call 1-800-433-3243.
More FAFSA Questions and Answers:
- What are the FAFSA deadlines?
- Who is a dependent student?
- What's my FAFSA status?
- What is a dislocated worker?
- What if my parents do not want to submit their information for the FAFSA?
- I filled out my FAFSA but was not eligible, what do I do now?
- What is the purpose of a FAFSA Renewal form?
- What if I have a non-traditional family situation?
- What's my FAFSA PIN?
- Do I have to fill out the FAFSA every school year?
- How do you go about filling out the FAFSA if I am divorced and remarried? Does my ex fill one out as well? Do we list our current spouses?
- In order to get a Stafford loan or a Parent Plus loan, do I need to fill out a FAFSA?
- How do 529 plans affect financial aid?
- Can you mail me a FAFSA?
- Can you mail me a renewal FAFSA?
- How long is the FAFSA process?
- What are the final steps of the FAFSA?
- How long does it take for my school to receive the FAFSA?
- What's the difference between a FAFSA and a renewal FAFSA?
- What's the difference between a paper FAFSA and a FAFSA on the Web?
- Where should I mail my completed FAFSA paper application?
- What's the difference between a FAFSA application and a FASFA application?