FASA Application | Financial Aid Application
Did you search for FASA when you meant to type in FAFSA? Are you looking for information on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA?
The FAFSA is a form you need to fill out in order to qualify for college financial aid, including federal aid. Filing your FAFSA online is a free service. Make sure you're using the right termFAFSAwhen searching online, otherwise you might not find what you're looking for.
What is the FAFSA?
The FAFSA financial aid form is probably the single most important form you'll ever complete in your college career as a student or as a parent.
Completing the FAFSA quickly and correctly will get you the maximum amount of financial aid that you're eligible for, but making mistakes or filing it late means you might miss out on thousands of dollars of aid.
How to get started with the FAFSA
- Read our FAFSA form free walkthrough and eBook guide about the FAFSA
- Learn more about getting your PIN from the US Department of Education
- File your FAFSA online
- Supplement your financial aid by getting scholarships to pay for school
- Apply for a Stafford loan after you get your FAFSA results
- Apply for a private student loan for what federal financial aid doesn't cover