FASFA Forms | The Financial Aid Application
Students and parents often try to find the FAFSA by searching for "FASFA"it's a common typo; however, if you're seeking information about applying for financial aid through federal government loans from the Dept. of Education, the correct term is FAFSA. FAFSA stands for Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
If you plan on applying for financial aid to pay for college, the FAFSA is one of the most critical forms you'll fill out during your entire college career. In order to qualify for the maximum amount of financial aid you're eligible for, it's vital to quickly and correctly complete and file your FAFSA. That's why filing the FAFSA late (or making mistakes) can cost you thousands of dollars in the long run.
More information on the Free Application for Student Federal Aid (FAFSA)
Here's how you can start filing your FAFSA financial aid application and apply for financial aid:
- Read our FAFSA form free walkthrough and eBook guide about the FAFSA
- Learn more about getting your FAFSA PIN from the US Department of Education
- File your FAFSA application online
- Get scholarships to pay for school in addition to other forms of financial aid
- Apply for a Stafford federal student loans after you get your FAFSA results
- Apply for a private student loan for what federal financial aid doesn't cover
Now if you really do search for "FASFA" online, you may find yourself at the Frozen at Sea Fillets Association, an online association of fishermen and women to create awareness about the quality of cod and haddock frozen at sea. While interesting, this probably will not help you get financial aid (though they do have a "Win Your Weight in Fish" competition).
"FASFA" and other common searches for FAFSA: FASA, www.fafsa.ed.gov, financial aid secrets, fafsa application, fafsa online, fafsa paper, fafsa pdf, fafsa pin, fafsa print, fafsa video, fafsa.com, fafsa.ed.gov